Information sessions are held in the fall and are designed to acquaint prospective students and their parents with the application process, the academics and student life offered at HTHS.
Applicants for High Technology High School's incoming freshman class must first attend at least one information session held at HTHS with a parent. At the conclusion of each information session, prospective students will receive a registration code and information on how to access the online application. Registration codes will only be available at the conclusion of the information sessions and are required for application.
- Space is limited so attendance is restricted to 8th grade students and their parents or guardians.
- Due to space limitations in the school, it is strongly recommended that you plan on arriving at least 30 minutes in advance. Admittance to the information session will be closed once the school reaches capacity. If this should happen and you were not able to obtain admittance, please plan to attend one of the other scheduled sessions. There is no pre-registration for the information sessions.
- The information sessions are approximately 2 hours and 15 minutes in length. You must be in attendance for the entire information session.
- You must arrive on time for each information session.
- All applicants must be a resident of Monmouth County at the time they apply.
NOTE: The dates for next fall's information sessions will not be available until late August.
Prospective students will hear from current students and teachers as they give presentations about our current course offerings.